How to Help
If you would like to help Cat and Kitten Rescue continue our work with rescuing, caring for and rehoming cats in our area, here are the various ways in which you can do so:
- donate cat food
(either in person *, or
via our Amazon wishlist,
- donate good quality goods
for us to sell at our fundraising stalls, such as books, unwanted gifts, toys. *
- volunteer at one of our fundraising stalls, or 'cat food collection' events.
- purchase an item from our
Amazon wishlist, which Amazon will send directly to us - click HERE to see the list of items needed (mainly food, litter, and flea or worm treatments)
- make a financial donation by
using the DONATE button, here:
- make a financial donation
directly to our vets, to go towards
our ongoing bills for neutering,
vaccination and medication.*
All donations of any size are very much appreciated, and help us to continue our care of the many cats and kittens that come to us.
* Just call Helen on 02380 253563 if you can help out.
Please note that we are unable to accept or take on work experience / volunteering work for school children.
Duke of Edinburgh Award candidates may be considered.